Sunday, October 14, 2007

October Meeting and Newsletter

Our monthly meeting will be Thursday, October 18 at 8pm at the Kells-Grennie American Legion Post at 2750 Amboy Road. Our guest speaker is Mike Reiser, the Recycling Outreach Coordinator for Staten Island. Plan now on attending and bring a neighbor!

The October newsletter... ah yes. I've heard comments that the newsletter sometimes arrives after our monthly meeting. And that is not good. So this month I made sure that it was completed earlier and delivered to the printer earlier. My hope is that yours was in your mailbox. (My newsletter arrived yesterday.) Please let me know if it does not arrive before our monthly meeting next Thursday.

If you cannot attend the meeting but want to become more involved and help us with the work of the Association, please call 718-979-6011 or send us an email at ndcca@excite.com or newdorpcentralcivic@yahoo.com.

Thank you and I hope to see you at the meeting!

> Joe Markowski

No comments:

Post a Comment